We figured it would be fun to start a new series written by YOU – our fans! What’s the new series, you ask? TRIP REPORTS!!! Fill us in on crowds, great food you ate, hints that helped you, new hints you learned and anything else you want to report on!! Send your trip report (with a few pictures, if you want) to: Terri (at) wdwhints.com (You don’t have to be a writer or a blogger – just simply tell us about your trip and we’ll turn it into an article!)
The Turner’s Family Fun!
|The Turner Family
- We stayed on site during our trip and made it our goal to open each one of the 4 parks. (Arriving at each park about 30 mins before opening) Magic Kingdom was the best!
- Fast Passes are a MUST! (It cuts wait time dramatically.) Try and get your Fast Pass for the “Must have” rides as early as you can. Once you use them, you can visit a Fast Pass Kiosk and get another for other rides/shows or the same ride/show, use it and get another, so on and so on ALL DAY! (I think we used 6 or 7 for all different rides and shows in one day alone and had minimal wait times.)
- We opened Epcot and headed straight for Turtle Talk with Crush and on the way stopped at the Character Greeting spot in the breezeway and Mickey, Goofy, and Minnie were waiting for us with only 2 people inside. NO WAIT! Amazing! Easiest character meet all trip. It took 10 minutes to see them all and we still made it to Crush on time. (Turtle Talk was TOTALLY awesome too.)
- Drink plenty of water. It’s hot! Just stop by any eatery/snack shop with a soda fountain and ask for a cup of water. They get one for you at no cost!
- Talk to the cast members while you are there (in line, waiting on restroom breakers, etc.) I met some really interesting people and they shared some great tips about rides, shows, and told good stories while I waited for all of my crew to meet up. (They told me things like which rides had a single rider line, what rider swap is, and I even asked someone about George in the Pirates ride.)