- FREE Disney Itinerary Planning Chart – Use this to organize your next WDW vacation!
- Disney Planning Materials – Request a planning DVD and brochure for any Disney Vacation location!
- DisTripPlanner – Use this site to estimate your meal price for the entire trip. It will help you decipher whether or not the dining plan is right for you!
- WDW Table Finder – Use this site (for FREE) to search for Dining Reservations at all WDW Table Service Restaurants. If you do decide to sign-up for a Membership, use code WDWHINTS for a few dollars off!
- Mousekejournals – A directory blog where you can find many Disney-related blog summaries all in one spot!
- Allergy Free Mouse – Those with food allergies/intolerances can see current reviews on what’s available for them to eat.
- Gluten-free and Dairy-free at WDW – Most up-to-date info for your allergy-free needs at Walt Disney World. Food reviews galore!
- DisneyWays.com – Fun and informative blog from Florida local – Krista! Follow along with her wit and wisdom about the current happenings at Walt Disney World.
- EasyWDW – This site gives advice on what parks to visit which Day of the week for least amount of crowds. (One month before your trip, check out Touring Plans to see their suggested parks and compare!)
- Kenny the Pirate – Gives current Character & Show Schedules.
- Military Disney Tips – Best-kept up-to-date blog on Military discounts for Disney vacations.
Great Websites for general Disney Info:
- DisBoards – Tons of advice on touring plans, resort options, etc. The threads on the DisBoards that I frequent the most for Disney planning are: Theme Park Attractions and Strategies, Disney Resorts, and Disney for Families.
- MouseSavers – Where to find the deals on rooms & tickets.
Outside of the Parks
- Disney on TV – Visit this Bartlett-Sloan site to see all upcoming Disney-related specials on TV!