Update: March 2015. Be our guest no longer uses the FP+ reservation system for lunch reservations. All Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner reservations must be made by accessing MyDisneyExperience.com or by calling (407) WDW-DINE. To allow you to see ‘what once was’ – we’re keeping the article intact below. Keep in mind, the process described below is no longer available.
With FP+ making constant changes and going through continuous testing, there’s bound to be changes that we’d love to make you aware of! Here’s the latest on Be Our Guest…
- For onsite guests, A lunchtime FP+ for Be Our Guest can be reserved 27 days in advance of the day you’d like to eat. (i.e. On September 1st, you may make your FP+ Lunch Reservation for Sept 28th. Any day after Sept. 28th will show as “unavailable”until you’re within that 27 day window.) The ’27 day’ rule seems to be the latest formula Disney is using – but it’s always subject to change as we’ve seen ’45-60 days in advance’ as well as ‘one month prior’ for acquiring this particular FP+.
- For offsite guests, or those that missed out on FP+ reservations, Be Our Guest is also testing a paper-fast pass distribution for walk-ups with out a reservation. They are handing a small card with a return time. It’s best to arrive earlier (10:30 a.m.) than later to better your chances at receiving a return time ‘fast pass.’
How to Reserve a FP+ Lunch Reservation:
- Visit: https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
- If you’re within 27 days of your planned BOG Dining date (not your check-in date), go ahead and select the day you’d like to dine at Be Our Guest for Lunch.
- You’ll be given 2 time frames to choose from. Don’t like them? Hit the refresh button and two new time frames will appear… just keep refreshing until you find the time that you like!
- We suggest choosing the “Direct to Table” option. It’ll allow you to pre-select your food now and you’ll be able to by-pass the ordering kiosk at the restaurant. You can always make changes to your meal selection after-the-fact.
- Follow the prompts to pre-select your meal for each member of your party, complete the reservation and you’re all set!
- If your reservation number doesn’t work at login, try finding it by using one (or more) of these steps:
- If you have a room only reservation, you’ll find it at: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/trip/my-vacation/
- You might try using the # found on your Magical Express luggage tags (though, these numbers can differ from your reservation # as well.)
- If you purchased Memory Maker, you’ll find the # within your package info.
- If all of the above fail, get your geek-on and follow these steps:
- Log into ‘My Disney Experience’ and hover over “Online Check In”
- When the URL pops up (usually in the lower-left hand corner of your screen), copy the series of numbers that appears within the URL. That’s the number to use for your reservation.
- IF hovering doesn’t work, go ahead and ‘click’ on Online Check In (even if you’ve already checked-in online – no worries, it won’t reverse any check-in info.) Watch your URL address bar, a link should appear with a 12 digit reservation number – but it may appear quickly then re-route to a new URL… just keep pressing the ‘back’ button and quickly try to write the number down as fast as possible. The 12 digit # is just what you need for the Be Our Guest lunch reservation fastpass.
- Another quirk is that you may or may not receive a confirmation email about your FP+ Lunch Reservation. To be on the safe side, take a screen shot of your final completion screen, print and bring it with you. No confirmation # will be given, nor is it linked to the My Disney Experience app with your other FP+ Reservations, so do not be alarmed when you cannot find it there.
- You might hear that the FP+ reservations are by email invite only. It has been working for everyone, not just those with an invitation.