Hi my name is Tabitha of World of Mickey Magic and I am an affiliate with Destinations in Florida an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I am here to help you get the most for your money. I am an agent specializing in travel to the Walt Disney World® Resort and a Disney College of Knowledge Graduate. In addition, I have over 40 Disney trips under my belt and counting. I would be honored to help you and your family plan the most magical Disney destination vacation. My Goal is to make your Disney Vacation the Most Magical Experience!!!
WDW Hints: Can you tell us a few of your favorites at WDW?
- Resort: My Favorite resort is the Wilderness Lodge! I love the lobby and could rock by the fireplace and relax all evening! Next would be the Polynesian, even though you are in Disney it transports you to a beautiful Hawaiian Island the moment you step into the Lobby!!
- Month to visit WDW: My favorite month to visit is the end of January, the weather is just right, might be a little chilly some mornings, but I would rather bundle up than face the summer heat!!!
- Ride/Attraction: My favorite ride has to be Journey into Imagination. When I was a little girl I had a collection of all different sized Figment’s. When I ride that ride, I sing along the whole time!! My next favorite ride is Space Mountain, I love the thrill of speeding through the dark and not knowing what is up ahead!!
- Character: Mickey of course will always be number 1!! My other favorites are Figment and the lovable bouncy TIGGER!!!
- Shop: My favorite shop is Mouse Gear, in EPCOT. It has a great selection and you can find anything here, it is the Emporium of Epcot!
- Restaurant: I love Flame Tree Quick Service; the Pork Sandwich is amazing, be sure to grab a seat down by the water to enjoy a nice relaxed meal! For table service I would have to say anything at Le Cellier!!! So good, if you get the chance to try it once you will be hooked!!
WDW Hints: What lesser-known fact (or hint!) about WDW do you enjoy telling others?
Tabitha: I love to tell people that ice water is free. It is amazing how many people do not know that you can go to any counter service and ask for a cup of Ice water for no charge!!!
WDW Hints: How long have you been a Disney Vacation Planner?
Tabitha: I have been a Vacation Planner for over a year now and I love what I do!! I love getting letters from clients saying that they had a wonderful trip and couldn’t have done it without my help! Makes me feel wonderful that I have helped families make unforgettable memories!
WDW Hints: What current deal can you offer to a client that you consider a steal?
Tabitha: Right now if someone has a reservation that they have booked within the last 30 days, then they can take advantage of transferring their reservation to me. If you booked your Disney World package with Disney (by phone or online), you can let World of Mickey Magic help you with your vacation planning. Our gift to you when you transfer is an adorable Mickey Treat Cooler!!!! It includes… a Mickey Mouse plush, Mickey clock, snacks, and Mickey Cooler (valued at $75). What an amazing gift delivered right to your room!!! It is easy. All you have to do is email me and let me know you would like to transfer and I will then send you a transfer form for you to fill out and email back. I then fax it to Disney, and it takes Disney about a week to add me to your reservation. Everything else stays the same on your reservation. Then let the fun begin!
Please note that your reservation MUST comply with the following rules and regulations:
*Disney Magic Your Way Packages only. No tickets or room only reservations.
*Packages must be $2500 (before tax and airfare) to transfer and get this free in room gift. *Package must be transferred within 30 Days of booking with Disney and ONLY deposit paid on reservation. Send me an email at [email protected] to request a transfer form and follow me on facebook.
WDW Hints: Have you had any interesting bookings?
Tabitha: Yes! I just wrapped up helping a bride get all her family together at one resort for her Disney Wedding. It was so much fun getting all her friends and family together to join her on her very special day. I had lots of fun getting all their dining selections together. It was an experience that I can’t wait to do again! I also just had a large family book with 17 people; we were able to have dining set up so that everyone can eat together each day!
WDW Hints: Do you have any other tips that you would like to share that you also do?
Tabitha: Yes, use one person in your party as fast pass runner in morning. Let one run ahead with everyone’s tickets to grab fast passes for the whole party. It is easier to have one person squeeze through the crowds, than trying to fight through with everyone.
WDW Hints: What Should You Expect to Pay to have an agent specializing in Disney Travel to Plan your Disney Reservation?
Tabitha: Nothing! You get the services of a personal concierge at no cost to you. Book your Disney Reservation with me and I will handle every detail of your vacation leaving you free to anticipate the journey. My goal is to offer personalized Concierge Services free to my guests. I am here to insure that you get the best deal on your Disney Reservation, while enjoying the most stress-free travel planning you’ve ever known.
You can reach Tabitha at [email protected] or on facebook.