What is Adventures by Disney?
Adventures by Disney vacations are guided family tours that can take you all over the world. Itineraries cover Africa, Asia, Central and South America, North America, and Europe. With more than 25 different itineraries to choose from, there is something for every interest. I frequently comment that one of the main things I love about Disney is the level of customer service. It seems like whenever I am involved with another company, I wish that they would take lessons from Disney on how to treat customers. Adventures by Disney is a way to extend that customer service beyond just theme park experiences and cruises.
Why Adventures by Disney?
So you’ve decided to take a big trip with the family. Why go with Adventures by Disney? Why not go with one of the many other tour operators out there? There are a number of things that make Adventures by Disney different:
- Each trip includes two Disney Adventure Guides. These guides are experts in the area they work, and will be sure that every hotel, activity, and restaurant is top notch. They will handle every detail of the trip, making it a seamless experience, and are expert storytellers and guides, providing you with personal service every step of the way.
- Your children will become Junior Adventurers. When each trip is planned, your entire family is taken into consideration. There are special activities just for kids that allow them to explore your destination and learn about it in a unique way. They may get to complete a scavenger hunt in the Louvre or make pizza in Italy. And there are even special evenings when they get their own activities while the adults get a chance for their own fun with wine tastings or special dinners.
- When you travel with Adventures by Disney, you will get exclusive VIP access to many attractions that you couldn’t do on your own. You can skip long lines at museums, get private backstage access to attractions, and more.
- When you travel with Adventures by Disney, you aren’t just a tourist. Your itinerary will include authentic experiences and activities with local experts and historical characters. You could learn Tai Chi from a local master, make cheese with a local shepherd in Greece, or create a Carnevale mask with a venetian mask maker.
- And of course, you get the famed Disney level of service every step of the way. All the details are handled for you with that incredible Disney attention to detail. All transfers are included, as well as any transportation within the trip. You get concierge service to help plan your free time, luggage service, and snacks and beverages along the way.
Myths and Misconceptions
When people hear about Adventures by Disney, they often get the wrong idea of what it’s really about. Here are some of the most frequent misunderstandings:
- Disney characters will greet you on your trip: There are no Disney characters on Adventures by Disney trips – just all the local characters for your destination! However, if you are looking for characters, consider the Backstage Magic trip in California, which includes a visit to Disneyland and a stay in the Grand Californian Hotel.
- Only Disney fans will enjoy Adventures by Disney: Although most Adventures by Disney guests have taken Disney vacations before, you can enjoy these trips without being a Disney theme park fan at all. Adventures by Disney is a way to take the famed Disney level of service and apply it to amazing adventures all over the world.
- Adventures by Disney trips are too kid oriented: Although many Adventures by Disney trips are certainly crafted with entire families in mind, there is also a focus on the adult members of the family. There are opportunities for Junior Adventurers to have their own activities while adults have time to go out on their own. In addition, if you are looking for a trip without the kids, there are adult only departures for some itineraries.
- Adventures by Disney trips have too many people per trip: The maximum number of people on each Adventures by Disney trip is about 44. This translates to 8 to 12 families. And the great thing about this is that your kids will have a chance to meet their own friends, adding a wonderful layer of fun for the trip. In fact, many families that meet on an Adventures by Disney trip end up planning future ones together.
- Adventures by Disney trips are too expensive: The wonderful thing about an Adventures by Disney trip is that it is completely worry and stress free. You are getting the value of professionals planning every step of the trip and making sure that everything is exceptional and authentic. Planning a similar trip on your own would take many hours of your time, and would not give you access to many of the locations where Adventures by Disney will take you. So you can sit back, relax, and let Disney do the planning!
Adventures by Disney is not what most people think of when they think Disney. But if you are looking for an incredible adventure with unparalleled service, Adventures by Disney is the way to go! Click here to browse through all of the itineraries that are offered, and contact us today for more information or to book your trip!
|As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: ©Disney|
Jen Zinno is the Owner and a Disney Vacation Planning Specialist with Mickey Adventures. Jen loves all things Disney and would love to help you plan your dream vacation!