There is nothing a Disney fan loves quite as much as planning a Disney vacation. Well, I guess that’s second to actually being on a Disney vacation! Disney vacations can be overwhelming, even for a seasoned Disney traveler. I was excited to discover Digitally OCD on Etsy and their Disney planning kits. I decided to check out their “Ultimate Disney Kit.” Let me tell you, this planning kit is enormous! It includes all the pages you need to create your own Disney binder and a complete planning guide that explains the binder.
The planning guide covers in detail how to use each page in the binder, along with a wide range of Disney planning advice. It covers everything from budget planning to how to choose the best park on each day of your trip. It covers transportation, magic bands, character meetings, FastPass options and more. It’s also got great pre-trip planning advice about packing and timeline planners. The planning guide is a 68 page pdf – wow!!
The binder pages includes:
- Disney Binder Cover
- Disney Budget Planner – to set up a budget
- Disney Savings Planner – to use while you save for the trip
- Big Picture Planner – to sketch an overall picture of the trip
- Disney Timeline – a nice planning timeline
- Park Day Planner – this helps you choose which park is best on which day
- Advanced Dining Reservations Record
- Daily Planner – a quick daily plan
- Disney Resort Packing List – a huge packing list
- Disney Initial Preparations Checklist – a nice basic checklist
- Disney Completion Checklist – to work with as you plan
- Our Disney Memories – journal pages for you to use
- Disney Pocket Card – pocket cards that you can use for each day of your trip!
- Magic Band Tracker – keep those serial numbers in one place
- While we’re out of the castle – instruction sheets for family or house-sitters
- Park Attraction Checklists – a checklist of attractions by park!
- Transportation Guide – how to get from any resort to any Disney property – very helpful!
What’s especially nice is that all of the information is sent in pdf form and the binder pages can be filled out right on the computer. It’s great for someone who would prefer to plan on the computer. I decided to print out our binder pages to make it into an activity to work on with my kids. I think the planning guide and binder are great for anyone planning their first Disney trip. The binder is fun for anyone planning a Disney trip and a great way to keep track of everything along the way.
We’re pleased to announce that Digitally OCD would like to offer one of our readers a complimentary copy of the Ultimate Disney Kit! This giveaway begins Friday, June 5 (2015) at 12:01 a.m. (eastern) and ends Friday, June 12 at 11:59 p.m. Giveaway is open worldwide. Must be 18+ years of age to enter – and must have a valid email address to receive the prize! Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Good luck!