Ingenious! Yep – that’s the word! This book is ingenious – cleverly devised and well suited to its purpose. Why? This isn’t your typical, ordinary Walt Disney World planning book. It’s so much more! Here’s 5 reasons why you need to get your hands on a copy of Dad’s Simple Fun Magic Guide to Walt Disney World Planning!
- It’s available in print and in digital form! Did you notice the picture above? Grab a hard copy for less than $18 through Amazon or buy it as an eBook for $6. Do I dare tell you that my copy was autographed by Carl Trent, himself?! If you’re wondering who Carl is, he’s the author of this book, as well as the creator of Dad’s Guide to WDW, WDW Magazine, and WDW Discount Club! And he’s the man we all call “Dad.”
- Pigment! Who’s Pigment? Sounds awfully familiar to Figment! And he is… sort of. He’s Dad’s side-kick and offers plenty of comic relief throughout the book. Although, if Pigment is a figment of Dad’s imagination, then really, he’s just talking to himself, right? Does that make Dad crazy? Nah! Honestly, Pigment makes reading fun and fast!
- Ingenious! Yep, we’re coming back to the one word that describes this book! The reason it’s ingenious is because it’s not just a book! Dad has filled the book with useful URLs (those would be web links) to take you straight to the most up-to-date info you can possibly have! Let’s face it – Walt Disney World is constantly changing. They can close down a restaurant or attraction and within a few months have a brand new one up and running. If Dad were to publish a list of every attraction within his book – that list would already be outdated! Instead, he provides links to pertinent information – such as attractions – and therefore, when you visit the appropriate URL – boom! You’ve got access to the most current attraction list there is! Dad’s URLs take you to Planning Sheets, additional eBooks (seriously, he provides you with more books within this book!), Packing Lists, Music (talk about getting side-tracked, but in a fun way!), Sharing Lists, and you can even join his forum which allows you to ask and/or answer questions in real-time. How’s that for finding accurate information within minutes?!
- Easy Reading. The book is broken down into Chapters within Sections. Like I said earlier, it feels like a quick read – thanks to Pigment moving the conversation along. But if you’ve only got 5 minutes to spare here and there, you can still pound out a chapter or two pretty quickly. And if you don’t have access to the internet while you read – no worries! You don’t have to look up the links while you’re reading. In fact, I didn’t look up any links until I was done with each chapter, then I’d return to the links that looked interesting.
- Don’t let the Price Fool You. You might be thinking $18 for a hard copy is a bit steep! And for an ordinary planning book – I’d agree! But this is so much more than a book! As I pointed out, you gain access to the SimpleFunMagic website which contains ginormous amounts of information – including printable lists, checklists, planning documents, and so many additional full color eBooks. You really are getting a full planning package when you obtain a copy of this book (and hey, if $18 still rubs you the wrong way, you can always go the eBook route for $6.)
Dad’s Simple Fun Magic Guide to Walt Disney World Planning is a great tool for beginners and experts alike! Beginners can piece together their “plan” with the step-by-step process Dad provides, and experts can plot their course quickly by obtaining all the up-to-date info through the Simple Fun Magic website & extras. This is likely the only planning book you’ll need! Well done, Dad!
Disclaimer: Terri was provided with a complimentary copy of Dad’s Simple Fun Magic Guide to Walt Disney World Planning in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation was received. Affiliate links have been provided, but done so of our own volition and they do not raise the price of the book for the consumer.