Anyone can find a use for a $50 Disney Gift Card! This week, Melissa Bretzius – a Disney Vacation Planner with Mickey Adventures – is giving away a $50 Disney Gift Card to one of our lucky readers!
Here are several of Melissa’s Disney World favorites:
- Resort: Definitely Beach Club! Smaller resort, great location and THE best pool!
- Restaurant: Biergarten in Germany (Epcot) My family loves German food and we love to watch (and dance!) to the lively band that plays when we dine!
- Snack: A pineapple Dole Whip from Aloha Isle in Adventureland, Magic Kingdom
- Character: Love love love Minnie (and all the adorable interactions she’s had with my children throughout the years!)
- Attraction: Soarin at Epcot ~ Most relaxing ride ever. Also love the Tomorrowland Transit Authority in the MK. Toy Story Mania in HS. Animal Kingdom… Love the shows! Lion King, Nemo and Flights of Wonder.
- Free thing to do: In the parks… sample soda’s from around the world at Club Cool (Epcot). Out of the parks… visit one (or more) of the Deluxe resorts. They really are amazing!
- Fun hint or tip: My biggest tip is to always arrive to the parks early. After that, it’s don’t rush. Enjoy all the little things and the little details that are everywhere in Disney.
- Extra advice: You won’t be able to do everything in one trip (or even 10 trips!) but enjoy all the moments you’re there with your family.
**Booking Bonus** For any Disney Cruise or 4+ night Disney Vacation Package booked through Melissa, you’ll receive a $50 Disney Gift Card! (Gift card will be sent 2 weeks prior to your check-in date). Offer is valid for any vacation booked in 2013 (for travel in 2013 or 2014).
Who’s ready to WIN a $50 Disney Gift Card? You may enter using the Rafflecopter form below. This contest begins at 12:01 a.m. on Sunday, August 25, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (eastern) Saturday, August 31st. Contest is open to all residents of the USA. Good luck!