Up for grabs this week is a $50 Disney Gift Card compliments of Krissy Brescia. Krissy is a travel professional with Magic of Mickey Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Krissy loves all things Disney and has been traveling to both the World and the Land since she was a little girl. She now loves taking her son and watching the magic through his eyes. With every trip that is planned through her, she takes pride to be sure your family will experience magic of your own. She helps you plan each step and gets to know your family so she can include the details important to you.
With every Disney Package booked through her, Krissy provides detailed itineraries, concierge services to set up reservations, tips for making the most of your trip, surprises for your kids and Disney Gift Cards of up to $100 to spend on your trip. All this is FREE and included with a booking! Plus, if you book your trip with her from now until August 31, 2013 you can also be entered to win an additional $100 gift card to take along with you on your trip!
Krissy’s Disney Favorites:
- Resort: Deluxe – The Beach Club. Moderate – Port Orleans Riverside. Value – Pop Century.
- Ride/Attraction: Rock n Roll Rollercoaster and Pirates of the Caribbean
- Character: Goofy and Mickey
- Show: World of Color at Disneyland and Wishes at Walt Disney World
- Restaurant: California Grill – Oak Fired Filet of Beef. Kona Cafe – Pan Asian Noodles
- Snack or dessert: Homemade ice cream sandwich found at Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom.
- Favorite lesser-known hint: Shops on Main Street are open at least an hour after the park closes. Don’t rush back to wait in long bus or monorail lines, take your time and do your shopping then.
- Fun Free thing to do: Chip and Dale’s Campfire at Fort Wilderness.
Are you ready to win?!?! This contest begins at 12:01 a.m. (eastern) on Sunday, July 28 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, August 3rd. Enter for a chance to win through the Rafflecopter form below! Good luck!!