Up for grabs this week is a $50 Disney Gift Card compliments of Krissy Brescia. Krissy is a travel professional with Magic of Mickey Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
- Resort: Deluxe – The Beach Club. Moderate – Port Orleans Riverside. Value – Pop Century.
- Ride/Attraction: Rock n Roll Rollercoaster and Pirates of the Caribbean
- Character: Goofy and Mickey
- Show: World of Color at Disneyland and Wishes at Walt Disney World
- Restaurant: California Grill – Oak Fired Filet of Beef. Kona Cafe – Pan Asian Noodles
- Snack or dessert: Homemade ice cream sandwich found at Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom.
- Favorite lesser-known hint: Shops on Main Street are open at least an hour after the park closes. Don’t rush back to wait in long bus or monorail lines, take your time and do your shopping then.
- Fun Free thing to do: Chip and Dale’s Campfire at Fort Wilderness.