Thanks to the generosity of Whitney Littlejohn – a Disney Vacation Planner with Mickey Travels – we’re giving away a $50 Disney Gift Card this week!! Be sure to head over to Whitney’s facebook page and say Hello!!
While talking to Whitney and learning more about her exceptional service, I discovered that she provides fun and unique window decorations and handmade Mousekeeping envelopes to all of her clients!! Aren’t these cute?
Whitney also provides a Disney Gift Card to clients based on how much their vacation package costs:
- $1,500 – $2,000 = $20 Gift Card
- $2,001 – $3,000 = $25 Gift Card
- $3,000+ = $50 Gift Card
A few of Whitney’s WDW favorites include:
- Resort: Coronado Springs
- Restaurant (and dish): So many favorites, but if I had to chose one… the fried chicken at 50’s Prime Time Café and finish it off with an ice cream sundae!
- Snack: Churro or Dole Whip
- Ride: Rockin’ Roller Coaster
- Show: Beauty and the Beast
- Fun “hint” you like to share with others: the funny things you can say to the characters during the meet and greets when they are in character.
- Favorite souvenir to collect: magnets that have the year on them
- Fun FREE activity on WDW property: exploring the other resorts on property