It’s Christmas in July here at WDW Hints! This week we’re giving away a $50 Disney Gift Card, thanks to the generosity of Gwen Roe – a Disney Travel Specialist with Magic of Mickey Travel! But that’s NOT ALL!!! Getting into the Christmas spirit, Gwen is also going to throw in a New Fantasyland lithograph and a Disney Growth Chart… perfect for celebrating when your child reaches those ‘ride height’ milestones!
**Booking Bonus** If you book with Gwen, mention that you read about her on WDW Hints, and get a gift card for your trip! *gift card based on amount of package
- For bookings worth $1000 to $2499, receive a $25 Gift Card
- For bookings worth $2500 to $4999, receive a $50 gift card
- For bookings over $5,000, receive a $100 gift card!
- Resort: Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Beach Club
- Restaurant (and dish): 1900 Park Fare (strawberry soup) , Kona Café (Tonga Toast & Kona Presspot), ‘Ohana (wings!!)
- Snack: Dole Whip Float!! , Mickey Ice Cream Bar, Crepes from France (Epcot)
- Attraction/Ride: Magic Kingdom: Carousel of Progress, Epcot: Soarin’, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Toy Story Mania Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids
- Show: Festival of the Lion King & Dream along with Mickey
- Character: Mickey Mouse & Peter Pan
- “Hint” to share with others: NEVER miss park opening & take advantage of Extra Magic Hours!
- Free thing to do outside of the parks: I absolutely LOVE watching Wishes on the beach at the Polynesian!