As expected, my Walt Disney World vacations changed after having kids. Sit down meals became a bit stressful. Our pace slowed down. Some of our favorite attractions were put on hold for a few years. And what about “Drinking around the World” at Epcot? It’s just not going to happen for a while.
- Simba’s Cubhouse in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge is themed, of course, for the Lion King.
- Cub's Den at Disney's Wilderness Lodge is a wilderness themed club.
- The Sandcastle Club at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. I wonder if this club offers actual sandcastle building!
- Never Land Club at Disney's Polynesian Resort. A Peter Pan theme club – how cool is that?
- Camp Dolphin at Walt Disney World Dolphin and Swan Hotel
|Photo courtesy of From Niceville with Love|